Dressing made from olive oil and lemon ml. 250
Dressing made from olive oil and lemon – is a seasoning based on Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lemons obtained by grinding together olives and lemon zest. It has a fresh, fruity and pleasant fragrance of olives and lemons, which makes it a seasoning suitable for fish, grilled meat, cooked vegetables, salads, “bresaola, carpaccio”, pasta, and so on.
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100 ml
- Energye: 3389/824kcal
- Fat: 91,6
- Of which: Saturated fat: 12,8g
- Mono-unsaturated fat: 70,5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 8,2g
- Carbohydrate: 0,0g
- which Sugar: 0,0g
- Proteins: 0,0g
- Salt: 0,00g
- COLESTEROLO: 0g.
DO NOT HEAT
- Store away from heat and direct sunlight
- Produced and bottled by: Azienda Agricola Marco Lupi Cda Pignotto 104 - 64010 Controguerra (TE) - Italy
No customer reviews for the moment.